Sunday 14 August 2016

20


Happy 20th to me. It actually happened 2 months ago, I've neglected uploading this blog in a long time. There were factors in my life that made me lose motivation to cook and bake. I also gave up being a vegetarian last month, so I don't really cook anything that looks picture-worthy.

It was a mix of things that lead to me stop blogging. But it was also those things that made me start blogging in the first place. I felt lonely, but I also felt like I had a lot to say and share. I began a blog to have somewhere to put everything, but it then caused me to stress out because I wasn't consistent with the stuff I was writing or with my posting.

So I just stopped writing. For 8 months. Because quitting seemed like the easier option lol

But I still want somewhere to write, because I enjoy doing that and don't really have the opportunity to write anywhere else. So, long story short, I am going to start posting again and try to do it as often as I can. No schedule (probably) but also hopefully no more long hiatus'.

Post a Comment

© a sweet destination. Design by Fearne.