Tuesday 31 January 2017

january

Honestly, January was a tough month for me. There's a few things that have been happening with me since I started university, and I've gotten worse at both ignoring it and hiding it in the past few months. So, through December and January, I have been attempting to deal with everything in a healthier way -- i.e. asking (the right) people for help. I've heard it works wonders. 
Anyway, this post will be about the happier things I was doing throughout January.




Beginning my newest semester of university on the 4th
Dropping one of my classes after the first lecture :)))
Celebrating my sister's 18th birthday on the 12th
Joining a Thursday yoga class at uni
Visiting my boyfriend's house every week
Meeting up with high school friends on the 24th
Eating lots of pho, to stop any sickness before it starts
Declaring my major... or at least trying to
Piercing my ears (... and my belly button) on the 28th

2 comments

  1. Awe this was a nice post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asking for help isn't easy! It takes courage to show that vulnerable side. I have a habit of pretending that everything is okay, but in my head I'm wondering how long I can keep it up. Asking for help is something I'm always trying to work on! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete

© a sweet destination. Design by Fearne.