Friday 10 February 2017

almond & strawberry oatmeal



Hi everyone,

I hope February is treating you all well. Today, I wanted to share a recipe because I haven't done that in a while. My next recipe post will hopefully be a baking type of thing. I used to bake a lot, but sorta lost the motivation earlier in 2016 and then I didn't really bake that whole year... Oops.

Anyway, I want to try and bake/cook more things, so in the coming weeks I will be uploading more complicated/adventurous recipe posts.

Almond & Strawberry Oatmeal
Ingredients
1/2 cup oats
1 cup of almond milk
1 tbsp almond meal/almond flour
2 tbsp maple syrup
almond granola
strawberries (to top)

Method
1. Heat the almond milk (or any type of milk you want) and oats in a pot on the stovetop.
2. Once the oats are soft, add in the maple syrup and the almond meal to make it even more almond-flavoured.
3. Then, put the oatmeal in a bowl and top it off with granola, some brown sugar, and strawberries.

1 comment

© a sweet destination. Design by Fearne.