Friday 25 August 2017

august

Kraków, Poland
Hi everyone out there reading,

I haven't wrote in a while because life has just been so quick lately. My family and I boarded a plane on June 30th for Glasgow, Scotland. It feels like it was so long ago, because so much has happened since. This list is only a snippet of what I've been through, but more longer posts are to come! I thought I would do this month in numbers, because it's just an easier way for me to write it all down.


3 planes boarded
15 trains taken
2 times I have cried on said trains

14 hours spent on a bus to Krakow
12 hostels stayed at
100,000 (approx.) bug bites acquired

dresses lost along the way
30 times I ate my weight in cakes
40 posts on Instagram (mostly of the cakes)

Post a Comment

© a sweet destination. Design by Fearne.